Our broad range of industrial security services are tailored to match our clients’ individual requirements. To deliver the best possible security solution, we listen to your concerns and create specially made plans, and duties can include manning the gatehouse and reception areas, answering ‘out of hours’ telephone calls and monitoring lone workers.
We’re also experienced in managing emergencies and monitoring car parks, storage areas, alarms, and CCTV footage. With extensive in-house training, our NOCN accredited trainers can cover all aspects of security and safety, including:
- Patrolling premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
- Answering alarms and investigating disturbances.
- Monitoring and authorising arrivals and departures.
- Conducting and logging random searches.
- Updating security logs with activities and irregularities.
- Calling police or fire departments in the event of an emergency.